BasicAudio is a set of VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) components for fast audio processing. Allows audio capture and playback with zero lines of program code.
Also includes visual graphical editor for codeless development and Visual Live Bindings.
- Capture - captures audio from microphone, LineIn, Modem or other input device (DirectShow and WaveAPI)
- Recording - records in Wave and other formats (DirectShow, WaveAPI).
- Playback - plays Wave and other file formats (DirectShow, WaveAPI).
- Output - plays audio aver speakers, LineOut, Modem or other Output device (DirectShow and WaveAPI)
- Custom Generator - generate custom audio.
- Processing - Custom audio filter.
- Audio recording/playback.
BasicAudio is a set of VCL/FMX components for fast audio capture and playback. Allows audio capture and playback with zero lines of program code. BasicAudio supports both the old fashion Wave Win32 API, Audio ACM, and DirectShow, and even allows if needed any mixture of them. Any combination of technologies is possible. Also includes a visual graphical editor for codeless development.